Do you support Obamacare?

Monday, August 30, 2010

Obama Calls for End to Republican Blockade

After recent discussions with his financial team, President Obama calls for an end to the Republican Blockade of the small business lending bill.

"We have to do more," Obama said. "Holding this bill hostage is directly detrimental to our economic growth. I ask Senate Republicans to drop the blockade." 


This bill as said, would do good for small business America, however, the truth that lies behind the small business lending bill is detrimental to America and it's families.


This bill will raise taxes on businesses and the people of America.The administrations policies simply aren't working. In fact, much of what President Obama has promised, he has turned around and done the complete opposite; sending America into a continuous downward spiral that will take decades to repair, if ever.


Despite what you think, despite what we all think, one thing is agreeable. America is in need of a new president, a new administration, and a new congress. 2010 IS the year for elections. We cannot have another four years of this drastic dictatorship. Yes, I said dictatorship --


 I want our freedoms back. I want America back. I want our government to do what it's purpose is: to defend citizens in times of need - not take our rights away. I want our government to govern least, and let the people govern themselves.


I want America back!

No comments:

Post a Comment